Updated: Dec 14, 2018
- MILAN - ITALY
4 FACE TO FACE COURSES, EACH COURSE OF ONE FULL DAY OF THEORETICAL PRACTICAL TRAINING WITH 7 MDC MEMBERS IN ALL THE FIELDS OF THE CLINICAL DENTISTRY, TO LEARN ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS AND THE USE OF THE INSTRUMENT IN EACH SPECIALITY. THE MASTER IS OPEN TO 16 PERSONS ONLY AND WILL BE HELD THE 26-27-28 th OF FEBRUARY AND 1 th MARCH FOR ITALIANS AND FOREIGNERS AND THE 2 th MARCH - 30 th MARCH - 20 th APRIL - AND 8 th JUNE FOR ITALIANS ONLY . THE INSCRIPTION ARE OPEN. TO SUBSCRIBE WRITE AT email@example.com THE FEE IS 1500 € AND INCLUDE THE OFFICIAL MDC CERTIFICATE AND THE TITLE OF MASTER.
THE PROGRAM WILL BE DIVIDED IN 4 MODULES 1 FOR DAY
EDODONTICS : WITH ALFREDO IANDOLO AND ALBERTO DAGNA
SURGERY AND PERIODONTOLOGY : WITH MASSIMO FROSECCHI AND AYOUB BENHARIGA ( his presence will be guarantee only in the common version of the course "italian and foreigners together" )
RESTORATIVE AND ERGONOMICS PRINCIPLE OF MICROSCOPY :
WITH MAURIZIO SIGNORINI AND AYMAN MOHAMED ( his presence will be guarantee only in the common version of the course "Italian and foreigners together")
PROSTHESIS : WITH ALESSIO GINI
within the half of the next week the complete and detailed program !!
SURGERY AND PERIODONTOLOGY PROGRAM :
1) microscope in flap harvesting: full and hard thickness flaps, periosteal incisions and flap mobilization. 2) lateral sinus lift with microscope. 3) lower third molar extraction with correct illumination and magnification. 4) micro sutures: materials, instruments and techniques. 5) implant complications management: from perimplantitis to mechanical adverse events
RESTORATIVE AND ERGOMICS AT THE MICROSCOPE PROGRAM :
1) direct and indirect restorations ; principles and preparations.
2) different kinds of cementations ; principles and rules.
3) how to work at the microscope in any specialities ; tips and tricks
4) anatomy of the teeth ; principles and techniques of a correct reproduction
5) tips and tricks of the video documentation at the microscope
ENDODONTICS PROGRAM :
1) Challenges in access opening: MB2 location, MMC location, coronal isthmus
2) Calcifications and its removal
3) 3D cleaning and 3D obturation
4) non surgical retreatment
5) micro endodontic surgery
PROSTHESIS PROGRAM :
1) indication and limits-types of preparation
2) advantage and disadvantage of the single cord and double cord use.
3) impression technique
4) double finger technique - endo stop preparation technique
5) soft tissue management
The IBAN code for the bank transfer is :
IT32 K360 8105 1382 3438 8034 395
BIC/SWIFT code PPAYITR1XXX
Recipient: Dr. Maurizio Signorini
BANK: POSTE PAY SPA PATRIMONIO DESTINATO IMEL
Amount 1500 € (in Euro currency) of which 800 € at the inscription and 700 € within and not later then one month before of the beginning of the course.
With mandatory causal : LIBERAL DONATION TO INTERNATIONAL MICROSCOPIC DENTAL CLUB FOR THE ANNUAL MASTER COURSE MILAN 2019, name, surname and nationality.